When was the last time you had someone focus entirely on you, to help you get what you really want? My guess, is you probably have seldom taken the time to focus in on and get clear about what you really want to be, achieve and experience in your life. A certified life coach can help you start moving in the right direction and reach your most significant goals, in every area of your life. These 5 frequently asked questions below will help you understand what a life coach can do for you:
- What is a Certified Life Coach? A certified life coach is someone who has trained and has been certified to help you find focus, identify your goals, track your progress, and stay motivated along the way. The life coach will focus on keeping you on track – not just with your long-range goals, but with your monthly, weekly, and daily goals.
- Why are so many people now using Certified Life Coaches? When you have a professionally trained and certified life coach working with you, you have a trained support coach – someone who knows what to do, knows how to guide you – and stays with you, helping you get through the obstacles, and reach your goals. Your life coach is a mentor, a guide, and a motivator – giving you objective feedback, encouragement, and support.
- What are the benefits you’ll get from working with a Certified Life Coach?: You’ll have a trained professional focusing completely on you – and what you want to achieve. You’ll have help identifying what you really want, in every important area of your life, and you’ll have help getting it. You’ll get help and assistance, not just now and then – you’ll have help, week after week. You’ll have help finding your focus, creating the right attitude and the right actions, overcoming obstacles, tracking your progress, and staying motivated!
- How does Life Coaching work? You’ll meet once a week, by phone, for a one-on-one conference, usually from 45 to 60 minutes a session. In each phone conference you’ll plan and review, together, each of your “focus goals” and action areas. In each session, you’ll also receive support and guidance in creating the right attitudes and motivation in the areas that you want to work on most. In addition to the weekly phone conferences, you’ll also communicate by e-mail, so you’ll have help and support throughout the week.
- What areas does a Life Coach focus on each week to help you most? Along with defining, setting, and tracking your goals, a life coach will help you focus on every important aspect of your attitudes and actions that determine your success – in each area of interest in your life. Job & Career, Personal Growth, Money & Finances Self-Esteem, Positive Relationships, Health & Fitness, Personal Organization and Quality of Life. Every Life Coaching session is carefully structured to make the session easy and enjoyable, while at the same time guiding you, step by step, toward the practical achievement of each of your goals.
If you are interested to find out how a life coaching session would work for you, please sign up for a free life coaching session by filling out the form here.